MAKING IT EASY FOR YOU TO MANAGE YOUR CHARGE POINTS
Whether you have a few at one location, or multiple charge points across the UK for multiple use – we’ve got you covered.
Create and amend tariffs for different user groups
Public, Private or both
Create multi level user profiles to maximise revenues
Dynamic Load Balancing
A more optimised way to use the energy you need to charge EV’s
Integrate different Charge Points
We adopt all OCCP compliance chargers so you can manage them all on one platform
Easier for the driver
One central app, available on Apple and Google Store
You’re in control
The platform is easy to use and manage and update when ever you need
Payment methods for Stark Charge
A CPO is a company that operates, manages, and sets up a network of charging stations. Stark Charge are a CPO. Not all installers are CPOs.
Contact our Stark Charge Support team who will handle this for you. Simply tell us what you’d like it changing to.
Yes. You can set different tariffs for different user groups and also for different times of day or days of the week.
We can set up chargers so they are private for your approved users only. You simply need to tell us who should have access to charging.
Drivers can conveniently charge their EVs by following these steps:
- Locate Charger: Use our Stark Charge mobile app to find the nearest charger within the Stark Charge network.
- Connect: Plug the charging cable into your vehicle and the charger.
- Scan or Authenticate: Scan the QR code on the charger and authenticate through the app to initiate the charging session. Click start charging.
- Monitor Charging: Through the app, monitor the charging progress.
- End Session: Once your vehicle is charged, end the session through the app or by following the provided instructions.
- Payment: Payment is handled electronically through the app, ensuring a seamless and cashless experience.
Our Stark Charge App allows you to pay for EV charging sessions using the following payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, Union Pay, Apply Pay, and Google Pay.