OUR INSTALLATION PROCESS
Our teams work together to provide a complete end-to-end service for your workplace charging. Including upgrading electricity capacity through to maintenance of the charge points for a service that goes above and beyond.
THE RIGHT CHARGING SOLUTION
Adding miles in good time
MANAGING YOUR CHARGE POINTS
Our Stark Charge portal gives you total control
STARK CHARGE AFTERCARE
With our 24/7 dedicated phone line you can be assured that we’re available when you need us
- Convenient EV charging during work hours.
- Attracts and retains EV-driving employees. Including those with no access to home charging because of a lack of off-street parking.
- Lowers carbon footprint, aligning with sustainability goals.
- Meets emissions targets and may qualify for incentives.
- Lower charging costs compared to public options.
- Contributes to the UK’s clean mobility objectives.
- Positions your company for the evolving EV landscape.
The Workplace Charging Scheme or WCS is a UK government-funded grant for businesses looking to install EV charge points to provide charging for staff driving EVs and EV fleets.
Employers have the flexibility to set their own policies regarding charging fees for EVs at the workplace.
Workplace EV charging policies vary, with some employers offering free charging as an employee benefit, while others may implement a charging fee to cover electricity costs or manage demand.
As most employees will stay at a workplace for 8 hours, you only need 7kW fast chargers. This will fill up vehicles throughout the day, so they go home with a full battery. There is always the option to add a couple of 22kW fast chargers to the mix, giving a couple of faster charging options for visitors staying a few hours.