Stark – Covid 19 Update
Stark – Covid 19 Update – 14.05.20
Stark welcomes the announcement by the Government regarding its Covid-19 recovery strategy on 10 May. Prior to this announcement, we have been finalising our preparations with the aim of our field-based team returning to work week commencing 25 May.
Our approach continues to be focussed on the safety of our people and our customers, while ensuring we continue to provide industry leading data and analytics services.
- Risk Assessments have been produced for our field-based engineers that ensures our work is conducted safely and meets Government guidelines
- We have created a Stark Group Contagion policy to guide our working practices in preventing the contracting and transmission of current and any future contagious diseases
- We have ensured that we have obtained sufficient and appropriate personal protective equipment for all of our employees, field-based and office based to mitigate risk of contracting and transmitting Covid-19
- We will continue to work with both our customers and suppliers on a strategy to deliver our field-based services safely and efficiently
- Finally, Stark is regularly updating its employees on the developing situation and on necessary precautions, as directed by the Government
Our systems, processes and employees have proven themselves to be resilient and we are confident we can continue to deliver high levels of service to our customers and partners during this difficult time.
Further measures may be taken as the number of coronavirus infections increases and we will continue to revise and update our strategy accordingly.
We remain resolutely committed to reducing the spread of Covid-19 and we will continue to follow the Government and Public Health England advice which can be found on the following link https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
May 14, 2020