Training and Webinars
Stark ID’s Help tab provides you with a comprehensive set of training aids succinctly guiding you through all the functionality of our platform. To access all of our online support
Login to Stark ID and click on Help.
Face to Face Training
Our face to face training is designed to quickly and easily develop your skills in using our reporting and analytics platform, Stark ID.
- Interactive and tailored to your specific requirements
- Delivered by one of our expert analysts who use the platform every day
- Cover a range of topics from getting started to more advanced topics such as exception reporting, league tables and degree day analysis
Training sessions are held at our Head Office in Surrey. If you would like us to come to you, please contact us for a quote. Our training is delivered by us, but it’s led by you.
- Webinars are about 30 minutes long
- Each webinar is run by one of our expert Energy Analysts, who use Stark ID everyday
- You have the opportunity to ask questions
- You can register for more than one webinar
How Stark are achieving Net Zero (scope 1 & 2)
How Stark are achieving Net Zero (Scope 3)
Introduction to Stark ID Webinar
Stark ID Baseload Webinar – How low can you go?
Stark ID Release Webinar – 4.17 & Using League tables
Are you ready to take control of your gas data this winter? – Gas Reporting in Stark ID
Updating your post-lockdown occupancy settings in Stark ID – Occupancy Webinar 1
Analyse your unoccupied energy usage with Stark ID – Occupancy Webinar 2
See all of our past webinars