Account Support – TPI
Tasks for the role include:
- Identify areas of improvement across existing processes such sales orders, maintenance required, logging enquiries etc.
- Provide proactive assistance and support to the account manager.
- Manage own workload & priorities in line with account strategy.
- Help generate proposals, responses to tenders, quotes, ensuring prompt, professional follow up.
- Provide account analysis & support execution of strategies to drive sales and relationships.
- Understand the accounts’ business models in order to help prioritise tasks.
- Understand Stark’s products, services, pricing and support structure in order to maximise customer value and satisfaction.
- Understand Stark culture, strategy and marketing positioning.
- Communicate customer intelligence back to the business to enable better proposition & service responses.
- Keep management informed regarding progress and issues relating to strategic direction.
- Manage telephone, email & internal queries on a daily basis.
- Prepare & maintain quotes, tender responses, & orders in Starks customer management system (CRM).
- Ensure quality of sales orders processing is of the highest standard: timely, accurate and comprehensive.
Skills, qualifications and experience required:
- Previous Customer Service, Sales and/or Account Management experience desirable.
- Be highly organised, have excellent attention to detail, have the ability to work under pressure, and possess skills to forge long lasting relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Be able to demonstrate good time and project management skills have intermediate to advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook, and be articulate and professional with a good telephone manner.
- The desire to succeed and ultimately progress in Sales.
Minimum qualifications required:
- GSCE (or equivalent) Grade A-C Maths and English.
- Good passes at A level or equivalent.
- A degree is desirable but not essential.
Travel will be required on a monthly basis, but overnight stays rare.
A full driving licence is required
Please send in your CV and a covering letter, both in PDF format, explaining why you think you would be suitable for this role. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all.
We comply with the data protection principles when gathering and using personal information, as set out in our Data Protection Policy.