The purpose of this role is to assist in the smooth running of Stark’s Meter Asset Provision (MAP) business, handling day to day tasks including managing exceptions and queries as necessary to maximise on revenue expectations. To underpin and support business efforts to influence and shape change in Stark’s new strategic growth MAP business, contributing to workgroups within the Stark group to maintain an efficient, scalable and a best-in-class asset register. Supporting and participating in Stark’s Asset Management objectives. Collecting and documenting performance information against agreed SLAs and KPIs to support an effective contract management regime for Stark’s varied suppliers of goods and services, ensuring premium performance ultimately reflecting our commitment to customers.
- Maintain and review records to always ensure sufficient stock availability.
- Raising Purchase Orders and keeping accurate records to assist with procurement and management of Stark stock.
- Validating and loading Asset Stock Notifications (ASNs) from distributors and suppliers into to SUFLs asset management systems
- Manage Warranty Returns and Stock Discrepancies, investigating and obtaining evidence from service providers and seeing through until either a successful claim is made, or replacement provided.
- Ensure regular stock takes are received from hardware and service providers and reconciled to ensure stock and asset systems are accurate and discrepancies are resolved.
- Responsible for maintaining and organising the shipment of Industry required metering labels to service providers.
- Prepare Daily Stock Review reports.
- Liaise with Hardware providers to manage the coordination of Stock call-offs and transfers.
- Communicate with service providers regarding asset handling to ensure correct processes and procedures are followed.
Maintain an efficient, scalable and a best-in-class asset register.
- Ensure Asset databases and registers are up to date and accurate and perform monthly reconciliations against information held in industry databases.
- Operate Stark’s Flow Management system for both Gas and Electricity, validating, initiating, and processing flows to industry timely.
- Resolve exceptions, chase Supplier appointments and updates, handle churned assets effectively and liaise with Account Managers and internal departments.
- Liaise with 3rd Parties to ensure that any Stark owned assets that are removed, are returned to Stark in a timely manner and that any unreturned assets are invoiced for accordingly.
- Review Installation records to ensure complete and accurate data is recorded for all assets used.
Maintain records relating to Industry Health and Safety and Compliance Standards
- Process necessary industry applications for approvals to do work.
- Request, process, validate and audit Installer and Engineer gas certificates and Health and Safety documentation to ensure they remain in date and compliant, request from service providers when needed.
- Complete regular low-level audits to ensure compliance against Stark’s audit plan.
Contribute to the delivery of Team objectives, SLAs and KPIs
- Manage central mailbox, resolve queries effectively, incl. Smart Meter System Operator (SMSO) communications, internal and external queries, and escalations.
- Assist in the production of routine departmental KPI reports and Management Information for the Board.
- Coordinate routine meetings and distribute meeting notes and action plans.
- Support colleagues and proactively share knowledge to ensure the continuity of good quality service.
- Create and review procedure guides to ensure they are kept accurate and up to date, for all departmental activities.
- Complete training program within defined timescales
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Keep up to date with advances in business area, new methods and ways of working.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Confident and accurate use of departmental computer systems/databases.
- Consistently professional, confident and calm even in challenging situations.
- Demonstrate a customer focused consultative approach and an expectation of others to do likewise.
- Be a supportive and helpful team player with a flexible and positive attitude.
- Proactively share knowledge, skills, and experience with others to increase team performance.
- Deliver a high volume of quality work on time.
- Strive to get things right first time.
- Strive to meet objectives and improve performance.
- Have a good attention to detail and prioritise work well.
- Work effectively and responsibly without close supervision.
- Reflect and evaluate own performance to identify areas for improvement; maintain a learning and development plan.
- Articulate, professional and clear verbal communication skills.
- Present information clearly and in an engaging way.
- Good interpersonal and rapport-building abilities.
- Precise and appropriate written communication skills.
- Good telephone manner
- Good listener; can understand the needs of customers and colleagues
We comply with the data protection principles when gathering and using personal information, as set out in our Data Protection Policy.