Bureau Analyst 12 month FTC – Horley/Home based
To provide an excellent standard of Bureau Services and ensure all EMS key performance indicators
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Support/manage the client relationship, including representing Stark Bureau at client meetings,
running conference calls and professionally presenting data
- Identify and investigate errors and anomalies in clients energy and cost data
- Develop new policies and procedures and ensure continuous improvement and innovation with
- Create and analyse Energy & Cost Verification reports and escalate discrepancies to the supplier
- Liaise with suppliers and clients to manage queries and disputes through to a satisfactory resolution
- Support/manage the on-boarding of new clients into the Bureau Services
- Recognise and escalate any potential financials risks to the Bureau Manager and the client
- Respond professionally and accurately to complex customer queries
- Set up and maintain property and tariff information in the client databases
- Creatively use Microsoft Excel to present all types of data
- Compare and analyse data within Excel Spreadsheets
- Input utility data as required
- Demonstrate ownership of tasks, activities and projects and use initiative
- Provide consistently helpful, efficient and courteous support to colleagues
- Ensure performance statistics are met and accurately recorded
- Any other reasonable duties as required
- Participate in regular training/ learning activities to maintain and develop skills and knowledge.
- Adhere to all Stark policies, procedures and working practices.
- Ensure the health and safety of yourself and others who may be affected by what you do; use work equipment provided safely and co-operate with managers to provide safe systems of work.
- Consistently professional, confident and calm even in challenging situations.
- Demonstrate a customer focused approach; and an expectation of others to do likewise.
- Supportive and helpful team player with a flexible and positive attitude.
- Proactively share knowledge, skills and experience with others to increase team performance.
- Deliver a high volume of quality work on time.
- Strive to get things right first time.
- Strive to meet objectives and improve performance.
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- Prioritise work well
- Work effectively and responsibly without close supervision.
- Reflect and evaluate own performance in order to identify areas for improvement; maintain a learning and development plan.
Communication & Interpersonal Skills:
- Articulate, professional and clear verbal communication skills.
- Present information clearly and in an engaging way.
- Good interpersonal and rapport-building abilities.
- Precise and appropriate written communication skills.
- Good telephone manner
- Good listener; can understand the needs of customers and colleagues
Technical Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Keep up to date with advances in business area, new methods and ways of working.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Confident and accurate use of departmental computer systems/databases.
Please send in your CV and a covering letter, both in PDF format, explaining why you think you would be suitable for this role. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all.
We comply with the data protection principles when gathering and using personal information, as set out in our Data Protection Policy.