Business Development Manager- EV
The Business Development Manager – EV role:
- Establish Stark as a leading provider of end-to-end electric vehicle charging infrastructure solutions and Chargepoint Operator (CPO) services in target markets that include; fleet charging, public charging, domestic and commercial developments.
- Develop business and create new strategic partnerships that will increase Stark’s access to commercial opportunities and opportunity conversion.
- Contribute to the development of Stark’s strategy through excellent knowledge of market, product, competitor and customer developments.
- Provide regular feedback on market conditions, competitor activities and progress towards business objectives.
- Deliver against agreed Business Development revenue targets and objectives.
- Track record of success in an EV sales or business development environment.
- Passion for our sector, and transforming the energy sector through technology.
- Strategic thinker who can apply a range of analytical techniques to prioritise activities.
- Confidently handles complex sales and negotiation processes and is able to respond to unanticipated situations.
- Sector experience is preferred, as is evidence of familiarity of working in a high growth, high tech environment.
- Is able to influence others to bring company resources to bear on complex situations.
- Is able to effectively time manage between short term reactive and proactively achieving key business goals.
Skills and Experience required:
- Very strong problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook and confident and accurate use of departmental computer systems/databases.
Please send in your CV and a covering letter, both in PDF format, explaining why you think you would be suitable for this role. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all.
We comply with the data protection principles when gathering and using personal information, as set out in our Data Protection Policy.