Business Development Manager- Suppliers
The Business Development Manager – Suppliers role:
- Pro-actively engage and work closely with suppliers to understand their current and evolving needs in order that Stark can align relevant products and services to support them.
- Develop deep commercial relationships with suppliers critical to Stark’s future growth and position Stark as their provider of choice for metering and data services.
- Organise and lead regular commercial meetings with suppliers and develop strong relationships with multiple stakeholders within each supplier account.
- Ensure that all suppliers are aware of the range of products and services that Stark offers and actively seek out and convert opportunities to provide those services.
- Provide expert account management and defend Stark’s commercial interests.
- Contribute to the development of Stark’s strategy through excellent knowledge of market, product, competitor and customer developments.
- Track record of success in a sales, business development or entrepreneurial environment.
- Passion for our sector, and transforming the energy sector through technology.
- Strategic thinker who can apply a range of analytical techniques to prioritise activities.
- Confidently handles complex sales and negotiation processes and is able to respond to unanticipated situations.
- Sector experience is preferred, as is evidence of familiarity of working in a high growth, high tech environment.
- Is able to influence others to bring company resources to bear on complex situations .
- Is able to effectively time manage between short term reactive and proactively achieving key business goals.
Skills and Experience required:
- Very strong problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook and confident and accurate use of departmental computer systems/databases.
Please send in your CV and a covering letter, both in PDF format, explaining why you think you would be suitable for this role. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all.
We comply with the data protection principles when gathering and using personal information, as set out in our Data Protection Policy.