Commercial Analyst (Fixed term)
We are looking for a Commercial Analyst on a 9-12 month fixed term basis to join our busy Commercial Division.
Are you a motivated team player with a high attention to detail? Do you have strong communication skills and prior experience in an administrative or office environment? If so then this could be the role for you.
What do the Commercial team do?
The Commercial team assist all our other teams in the management of contractual matters: contract renewals, new business tenders, processing amendments, cross-divisional projects.
About the team
Our Commercial team currently has 5 team members and deals with a wide range of areas within the company including:
- Contracting new business
- Project work e.g. business efficiencies, processes and new commercial structures
- Management of contractual issues
- Commercial support of all departments
Role and responsibilities include:
- Managing and progressing a range of commercial projects including but not limited to: risk management, monitoring processes and identifying refinements and improvements.
- Participating and contributing towards cross divisional projects.
- Achieving a sound understanding of Stark’s overall business objectives and achievements by contributing to and progressing department objectives
- Assisting in the population of the CRM database and organisation of the contracts library.
- Processing sales orders, contract amendments, commercial queries and general administrative tasks in a timely fashion and in accordance with agreed KPIs
- Supporting the Sales Department with contract renewals and tender documents.
- Supporting the management of strategic suppliers to Stark
- Supporting other team members with expert knowledge and advice
Skills, qualifications and experience required:
- Law degree or relevant business degree and A-C pass A level or equivalent in Law required
- Some work experience required, Office/administrative experience desirable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- High standard of attention to detail
- Good time management skills essential
- Remain consistently professional confident and calm even in challenging situations
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love to hear from you