What do the Commercial team do?
The Commercial team assist all our other teams in the management of contractual matters: contract renewals, new business tenders, processing amendments, cross-divisional projects.
About the team
Our Commercial team currently has 5 team members and deals with a wide range of areas within the company including:
- Contracting new business
- Project work e.g. business efficiencies, processes and new commercial structures
- Management of contractual issues
- Commercial support of all departments
Role and responsibilities include:
- Managing and progressing a range of commercial projects including but not limited to: risk management, monitoring processes and identifying refinements and improvements.
- Participating and contributing towards cross divisional projects.
- Achieving a sound understanding of Stark’s overall business objectives and achievements by contributing to and progressing department objectives
- Assisting in the population of the CRM database and organisation of the contracts library.
- Processing sales orders, contract amendments, commercial queries and general administrative tasks in a timely fashion and in accordance with agreed KPIs
- Supporting the Sales Department with contract renewals and tender documents.
- Supporting the management of strategic suppliers to Stark
- Supporting other team members with expert knowledge and advice
Skills, qualifications and experience required:
- 2:1 Law degree or relevant business degree and A-C pass A level or equivalent in Law required
- LPC is required
- Some work experience required, Office/administrative experience desirable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- High standard of attention to detail
- Good time management skills essential
- Remain consistently professional confident and calm even in challenging situations