Commercial Executive (Maternity Cover)
We are looking for a qualified legal professional to join our busy Commercial division as a Commercial Executive on a 9-12 month fixed term basis to provide maternity cover.
Stark’s Commercial division provides a high quality commercial function providing commercial support across all departments. It deals with a wide range of areas such as contracting new business and managing contractual issues to taking on project work identifying business efficiencies and designing new processes. Suitable candidates for the Commercial Executive role must have the minimum qualifications and experience as listed below along with excellent communication skills, be highly organised with a good attention to detail and be a supportive and helpful team player.
Tasks for the Commercial Executive role include:
- Set up, maintenance and review of both new and existing customer contracts and service provider contracts, ensuring that all service level provider commitments in all contracts are achievable
- Contribution to, and accurate recording of, meetings with customers/service providers as required
- Active management of commercial projects
- Proactive management and resolution of internal and external contract term disputes
- Recognition and escalation as appropriate of any potential contractual risks as identified
Qualifications and experience required:
- Law degree
- Previous commercial contractual drafting experience essential
- Experience within the Utilities industry desirable but not essential