Contracts Administrator – Horley/Home-based
Provide excellent standard of administrative support, effectively maintain and improve procedures to track and progress enquiries from initial contact to resolution and progress orders to contracts.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Provide proactive assistance and support to the commercial team.
- Manage the commercial inbox, responding to commercial queries or directing enquiries as necessary.
- Accurately process all allocated orders and logs in Stark’s customer management system (CRM) and management information systems as necessary.
- Ensure quality of sales orders/contract processing is of the highest standard: timely, accurate and comprehensive.
- Identify issues with and errors in order data and if unable to resolve, escalate internally as necessary.
- Adhere to all commercial service level agreements, processing and responding to orders and queries within defined timelines.
- Progress and support a range of commercial projects including but not limited to: development of and transition to an online commercial platform, automation, monitoring processes and identifying refinements and improvements.
- Create new and manage existing monitoring statistics reports within Microsoft Excel.
- Provide professionally presented and accurate data as and when requested, either in Microsoft Excel or other formats as appropriate.
- Provide consistently helpful, efficient and courteous support to customers and colleagues.
- Demonstrate ownership of tasks, activities and projects and use initiative.
- Manage and maintain accurate and up to date paper and electronic files in centralised folders.
- Undertake methodical administration and clerical duties as required.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of training materials, support documents and procedures.
- Participate in regular training/ learning activities to maintain and develop skills and knowledge.
- Adhere to all Stark policies, procedures and working practices.
- Ensure the health and safety of yourself and others who may be affected by what you do; use work equipment provided safely and co-operate with managers to provide safe systems of work.
- Any other reasonable duties as required.
- Identify areas of improvement across existing processes such sales orders, maintenance required, logging enquiries etc.
- Consistently professional, confident and calm even in challenging situations.
- Demonstrate a customer focused approach; and an expectation of others to do likewise.
- Supportive and helpful team player with a flexible and positive attitude.
- Proactively share knowledge, skills and experience with others to increase team performance.
- Deliver a high volume of quality work on time.
- Strive to get things right first time.
- Strive to meet objectives and improve performance.
- Highly organised with good attention to detail.
- Prioritise work well.
- Work effectively and responsibly without close supervision.
- Reflect and evaluate own performance in order to identify areas for improvement; maintain a learning and development plan.
Communication & Interpersonal Skills:
- Articulate, professional and clear verbal communication skills.
- Present information clearly and in an engaging way.
- Good interpersonal and rapport-building abilities.
- Precise and appropriate written communication skills.
- Good telephone manner.
- Good listener; can understand the needs of customers and colleagues.
Technical Skills & Knowledge
- Highly accurate data inputting skills.
- Administration experience gained within a technical environment.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Keep up to date with advances in business area, new methods and ways of working.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Confident and accurate use of departmental computer systems/databases.
Your performance and development in the role will be discussed with you in a quarterly Personal Development Review (PDR) meeting and on a more in-depth basis annually. Your performance will be measured by:
- assessment of achievement of personal and team objectives
- assessment against competencies defined in this Job Profile
- ‘360°’ degree feedback will be obtained from line manager, other selected managers, colleagues, third parties and stakeholders (both internal and external) as appropriate
This job profile including reporting lines and job title will be reviewed regularly and will be changed as and when necessary in accordance with business requirements.