Data Collector and Analyst
Our busy Operations team works within industry guidelines to ensure that the highest possible quality of utility data is delivered to Suppliers promptly. We work closely as a team and with external agents to achieve this end and we deal with a wide range of issues that prevent or delay high quality data provision.
The Data Collector and Analyst role requires you to:
- Validate the quality of utility data
- Investigate and resolve appointment anomalies
- Respond to a wide range of internal and external queries
- Participate in data collection & associated activities, with the enthusiasm and drive necessary to ensure data is delivered in accordance with the team’s published service levels
- Fully adhere to industry regulations and standards
Please note: Complex data or spreadsheet analysis is not a part of our daily work
Skills and Experience required:
- Proven excellent and high standard of communication skills, both written and verbal
- Initiative, drive and tenacity
- The ability to coordinate and liaise professionally with internal and external parties
- An investigative and enquiring approach
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think laterally
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to focus on complex issues and to enjoy working to achieve complete resolution
- A good working knowledge of Excel, Word, Access and Outlook
Minimum qualifications required:
- GSCE (or equivalent) Grade A-B Maths, English and a Science
- A minimum of 2 ‘good’ passes at A level or equivalent required including Maths and a Science. If only one of these is offered, the other pass must be in a subject that requires a high level of literacy e.g. English, History
- A degree is desirable
Please send in your CV and a covering letter, both in PDF format, explaining why you think you would be suitable for this role. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all.
We comply with the data protection principles when gathering and using personal information, as set out in our Data Protection Policy.