Brand – Act as brand guardian for the Stark brand and all associated brands.Actively ensure brand guidelines are adhered to correctly by staff, external partners and media.
Design – Actively provide creative ideas and recommendations for all sales and marketing materials. Also deliver ad hoc design requirements for senior management and other parts of the business.
Collateral – Design high quality materials from concept to print ready artwork (where relevant) adhering to brand guidelines and ensuring related copy is accurately proofed.
Photography/Imagery – Manipulate and enhance photography and imagery from internal and external sources (e.g. Shutterstock)
Support the marketing team in developing marketing initiatives that drive customer loyalty and customer acquisition.
Support the rest of the marketing team in optimising the content for the products pages and collateral.
Manage day to day brand product changes and create and manage timelines for them.
Microsoft Office Templates – Develop Word, PowerPoint and Excel templates for internal and customer facing purposes.
Digital Design – Provide high quality graphic devices that can be incorporated within digital platforms such as website and email templates.
Design briefs – Work from verbal and written design briefs contributing recommendations and presenting illustrations, rough sketches, concepts and storyboards as required.
Project Management – Deliver design/collateral requirements as specified in marketing plan scheduling workload, managing expectations and delivering finished collateral on time.
Design packages – Complete mastery of Adobe Creative Cloud in particular InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat Pro.
- To adhere to the company’s Equal Opportunities policy in all activities, and to actively promote equality of opportunity wherever possible
- To be responsible for your own health and safety and that of your colleagues, in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act (1974) and relevant EC directives.
- To work in accordance with the GDPR.
- To undertake such other duties as may be reasonably expected.
Working Relationships & Contacts
- Central services
Industry events, news and PR
- Strong design skills – With exceptional attention to detail and ability to take complex service propositions and present them strong visual manner.
- Working knowledge of website design and social media
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of HTML and the Adobe Creative Suite especially Photoshop, InDesign, and After Effects is advantageous
Skills / Ability
- Precise attention to detail, with an acute appreciation for the brand DNA
- Great communication skills and confidence to work well with a range of stakeholders – from office coordinators to company directors, and external stakeholders
- Excellent organisational and project execution ability; prioritise work, set targets, make decisions
- Ability to remain positive and calm under pressure and work accurately and methodically, processing high volumes of work accurately to deadline
- Comfortable using various CMS systems for website management and other tools as needed with a proactive disposition to learn new programs
- Drive and initiative to solve problems and go the extra mile to make the most of creative opportunities
- Passionate about digital design and interested in web design, typography and moving image
- A good understanding of and experience in developing video content
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrable print production experience and project management
- Customer Orientated
Please send in your CV and a covering letter, both in PDF format, explaining why you think you would be suitable for this role. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all.
We comply with the data protection principles when gathering and using personal information, as set out in our Data Protection Policy.