Digital Marketing Executive
We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to work with our current Marketing team to take responsibility for the publication and maintenance of our online portals in addition to supporting the execution of email campaigns, social media channels, creation of marketing collateral and other offline marketing activities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a digital marketing executive or experienced marketing graduate to work within a growing team for a vibrant and expanding company who leads its industry sector.
The position will report to our Marketing Communications Manager working closely together on targeted campaigns and projects. Must be a team player who is hands on and willing to support the team to help ensure objectives and goals are met.
- Working with internal marketing and sales teams to drive revenue across multiple channels to support development, creation and broadcast of marketing campaigns to retain current customers and encourage cross selling.
- Writing compelling and engaging copy for digital channels and offline marketing materials.
- Work to source original content and ideas for brochures, product factsheets and guides etc.
- Work closely with wider Marketing Team and cross-functionally with other departments to proactively provide ideas and supply content where necessary for all new marketing campaigns/channels, improvements to current marketing activity, marketing collateral, plus any other marketing related duties including implementing for our own events, industry exhibitions and and conferences.
- Support the Marketing Communications Manager in providing proactive marketing support to the Sales and Business Development teams including but not limited to: supplying ideas for marketing opportunities with B2B partners; attending sales meetings when required and working closely with these teams on an ongoing basis.
- Monitor all websites where our brand appears, ensuring all content and data is correct.
- Work closely with Brand Manager and Design Executive to ensure web pages, emails and social media company pages are using images effectively and correctly branded.
- Increase conversion rates for company websites across multiple marketing channels.
- Day to day management of social media pages and adding of regular, optimised content and images to increase visibility of company and drive engagement.
- Maintain and monitor websites; Identifying, diagnosing and resolving any such as 404 errors, crawl errors, robots.txt file, sitemaps, missing alt attributes and so on.
- Conduct keyword research to use for SEO and PPC campaigns.
- Analyse website performance using Google Analytics and other tools, making any recommendations for improvement.
- Help deliver, and take responsibility where necessary, for other retention marketing activities
- Provide support in all other aspects of marketing and carry out any ad hoc duties when assigned by the Marketing Communications Manager. General:
- Participate in regular training/ learning activities to maintain and develop skills and knowledge.
- Adhere to all Stark policies, procedures and working practices.
- Ensure the health and safety of yourself and others who may be affected by what you do; use work equipment provided safely and co-operate with managers to provide safe systems of work
- Any other reasonable duties as required.
- Email Marketing – Experience with email marketing tool (Campaign Monitor, Dotmailer, MailChimp etc) as well as confidence or experience at executing timely, targeted and engaging marketing campaigns.
- Technical Skills – Experience in using a range of digital marketing platforms, channels and techniques. WordPress, and Google Analytics experience desirable.
- Copywriting – Confident at writing and editing copy for different digital marketing channels and able to quickly grasp technical language and translate into easy to understand, compelling content.
- Time Management – Able to highly effective at prioritising multiple projects to a high standard.
- Teamwork –Always willing to support direct team and related teams to help ensure team and company goals are met.
Not essential but would be advantageous:
- Familiar with design software, not essential but would be advantageous (Photoshop, Illustrator etc).
- Consistently professional, confident and calm even in challenging situations.
- Demonstrate a customer focused consultative approach and an expectation of others to do likewise.
- Be a supportive and helpful team player with a flexible and positive attitude.
- Proactively share knowledge, skills and experience with others to increase team performance.
- Deliver a high volume of quality work on time.
- Strive to get things right first time.
- Strive to meet objectives and improve performance.
- Have a good attention to detail and prioritise work well.
- Work effectively and responsibly without close supervision.
- Reflect and evaluate own performance in order to identify areas for improvement; maintain a learning and development plan.
Please send in your CV and a covering letter, both in PDF format, explaining why you think you would be suitable for this role. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all.
We comply with the data protection principles when gathering and using personal information, as set out in our Data Protection Policy.