Marketing & Communications Manager (FTC 6 months)
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Create plans to meet agreed Marketing Objectives to raise awareness, interest and desire for Stark’s propositions, products and services amongst existing customers, prospects and channel partners.
- Understand current Stark propositions, products and services and participate in their development and positioning.
- Help develop appropriate sales collateral to help a consistent approach to presenting propositions to our prospects & customers.
- Be responsible for delivering those communication plans via Stark website, partnerships, conferences and events, Stark ID analytics platform, trade magazines, direct customer communications, direct mail campaigns for prospects.
- Where relevant support members of the sales team, meeting prospects and customers to present and discuss ideas, or representing Stark at conferences.
- Contribute marketing expertise to ensure Stark’s customer journey experience from sale to ongoing management and service support is appropriate & communicated effectively, minimising dissatisfaction.
- Ensure success stories & testimonials are captured and leveraged through appropriate communications.
- Co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales to ensure campaigns are aligned to sales objectives and targets.
- Manage and improve marketing campaigns, measuring and reporting on results.
- Manage and develop team; complete effective evaluation of all learning events against the achievement of business objectives.
- Any other reasonable responsibilities as required.
- To adhere to the company’s Equal Opportunities policy in all activities, and to actively promote equality of opportunity wherever possible
- To be responsible for your own health and safety and that of your colleagues, in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act (1974) and relevant EC directives.
- To work in accordance with the GDPR.
- To undertake such other duties as may be reasonably expected
- Central services
Industry events, news and PR
- Ideally a relevant Marketing Qualification or working towards e.g. CIM
- Ideally a Marketing Degree
- Ideally have energy industry knowledge
Skills / Ability
- Great written and verbal communications
- Strong design skills – With exceptional attention to detail and ability to take complex service propositions and present them strong visual manner.
- Demonstrate a customer focused approach; and an expectation of others to do likewise.
- Supportive and helpful team player with a flexible and positive attitude.
- Proactively share knowledge, skills and experience with others to increase team performance.
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- Present information clearly and in an engaging way.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Celebrate team success, regularly praise achievement.
- Demonstrable experience and ideally a portfolio of work demonstrating high success in B2B sales.
- Executing marketing B2B campaigns and reporting on results
Please send in your CV and a covering letter, both in PDF format, explaining why you think you would be suitable for this role. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all.
We comply with the data protection principles when gathering and using personal information, as set out in our Data Protection Policy.