Platform Support Analyst
Stark is seeking a Platform Support Analyst to provide customer support, customer engagement activity and customer on-boarding, to manage and report on queries and proactively engage with users to enrich the customer’s experience.
The Product team comprises, Energy Management Services, Bureau and Marketing. Within Energy Management Services there is a team of 3 that look after Stark’s ‘Stark ID’ platform. In response to the growing number of Platform support queries we have now need to expand the platform team resource. Stark also want to increase the number of active users on our platforms, and this over the next six months will continue to generate more queries as we increase the number of users.
- Build a strong knowledge of our products and become an expert user of SavenergyOnline, Stark ID and white labelled versions of both.
- To provide ongoing support to all platform users, and manage any resulting queries including escalating and liaising with other teams where required.
- Understand user’s on-boarding experience and identify opportunities for improvement and develop ongoing monitoring.
- Engage with customers at the agreed points, via email and phone. This may include determining the customers’ goals and objectives, assisting with parameter set up, supporting the customer in optimising site tree configuration, establishing any training requirements, delivering basic training and helping the customers to run the most suitable reports to meet their needs.
- Work with product management and relevant stakeholders in sales and software engineering to consider new processes to address recurring issues around platform set up and optimisation. Work with other Stark teams to address recurring issues indirectly impacting the user journey.
- Assist in developing and reporting of common query topics, ongoing issues, response stats and other relevant KPIs to management.
- Assist the marketing team regarding new training, online help and marketing documentation to support technical support or customer engagement.
- Review the monthly user stats with Stark data analysts to take appropriate actions to better drive customer engagement.
- Adhere and contribute to establishing and developing team processes and procedures.
- Participate in regular training / learning activities to maintain and develop skills and knowledge.
- Adhere to all Stark policies, procedures and working practices and have an active role in implementing the company’s energy policy.
- Ensure the health and safety of yourself and others who may be affected by what you do; use work equipment provided safely and co-operate with managers to provide safe systems of work.
- Consistently professional, confident and calm even in challenging situations.
- Demonstrate a customer focused consultative approach and an expectation of others to do likewise.
- Be a supportive and helpful team player with a flexible and positive attitude.
- Proactively share knowledge, skills and experience with others to increase team performance.
- Deliver a high volume of quality work on time.
- Strive to get things right first time.
- Strive to meet objectives and improve performance.
- Have a good attention to detail and prioritise work well.
- Work effectively and responsibly without close supervision.
- Reflect and evaluate own performance in order to identify areas for improvement; maintain a learning and development plan.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Keep up to date with advances in business area, new methods and ways of working.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Confident and accurate use of department computer.
- Experience in the energy management field or utilities industry is advantageous.
- Articulate, professional and clear verbal communication skills.
- Present information clearly and in an engaging way.
- Good interpersonal and rapport-building abilities.
- Have precise and appropriate written communication skills.
- Good telephone manner.
- Good listener; can understand the needs of customers and colleagues.
We comply with the data protection principles when gathering and using personal information, as set out in our Data Protection Policy.