Project Support Co-ordinator
What does a Project Support Co-ordinator do?
- They provide an excellent standard of customer support and ensure all customer service level agreements are followed.
- Provides proactive administration support to the Project Delivery and Support team including generating sub-contractors work files, dealing with suppliers invoices and managing projects and appointments
- Ensures standard and status reports are issued to customers
- Generation and analysis of monitoring statistics
- Commissions and distributes SIM cards and hardware in a timely manner
- Proactively liaises with customers and energy suppliers, dealing with telephone queries in a helpful and courteous manner, escalating to colleagues where appropriate
What does the team do?
We guide our customers through a ‘delivery phase’, during which our installers replace the customers’ meters with meters that we can communicate with remotely. This involves analysing spreadsheets of metering information and allocating work to the appropriate installer companies, then updating with the customer regarding scheduling of the work and dealing with any issues.
We provide customers with consumption information from their meters on our website. The team then promptly deals with faults, failures and general customer support regarding those meters and the data.
Skills and experience required:
- Desire to help customers and colleagues being a supportive team player with a flexible, ‘can do’ attitude
- Requires a mixture of organisational/co-ordinating skills and troubleshooting as well as strong administration skills.
- Proactive, thorough and able to multi-task and ‘juggle’ priorities
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Comfortable dealing with data, confident in Excel including using V-lookups and pivot tables
- Dexterity to handle SIM cards
- Candidates must have a high standard of written and verbal communication skills
- Due to the role demands, a minimum grade A or B in Maths and English Language GCSE or equivalent is necessary