Regional Sales Manager
The Regional Sales Manager role:
- Generate, qualify and maximise sales opportunities
- Identify and win new business to achieve sales targets
- Driven to winning new business
- Understanding Stark culture, strategy and marketing positioning
- Helping with re-defining the Stark product and sales strategy in line with market opportunities
- Apply strong knowledge of Stark’s products, services, pricing and support structure in order to maximise customer value and satisfaction
- Understand and proactively meet customer requirements, promptly deal with new enquiries and queries
- Agree and strive to achieve individual and team targets
- Self-motivated to sell
- Makes professional introductions and builds rapport with prospective customers
- Develop long term customer relationships while identifying and capitalizing on opportunities that immediately satisfy customer needs
- Effectively deals with change
- Continually evaluate how best to respond to opportunities and risks
- Strong live prospecting, telesales and lead generation skills to build and maintain a qualified pipeline
- Highly effective selling skills and knows how to win new business
- Driven hunter, quick learner
- Attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Intermediate Outlook and Office skills
Minimum qualifications required:
- GSCE (or equivalent) Grade A-C Maths and English.
- Good passes at A level or equivalent.
- A degree is desirable but not essential.
At least 2-3 days a week travel is required in this role for visiting clients. Additionally, ad-hoc travel is required to the Blackpool/Horley office and for attending training and meetings as and when required.
A full clean driving licence is essential for this role.
Please send in your CV and a covering letter, both in PDF format, explaining why you think you would be suitable for this role. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all.
We comply with the data protection principles when gathering and using personal information, as set out in our Data Protection Policy.