Sales Executive (Blackpool)
We are looking for a Sales Executive to join our growing Sales team based at our Blackpool office.
Are you an experienced Sales professional with exceptional customer service skills who takes great pride in what they sell? Are you seeking your next challenge within a rapidly expanding organisation? Then this could be the role for you.
We are seeking a highly motivated, target driven individual with exceptional Sales skills to drive new business and manage existing accounts.
The successful candidate for the Sales Executive role will:
- Be an ambassador for Stark, the face and voice of the business
- Quickly understand Stark culture, strategy and marketing positioning so they can apply their strong knowledge of Stark’s products, services, pricing and support structure in order to maximise customer value and satisfaction
- Use their strong organisational and communication skills to understand and proactively meet customer requirements, promptly dealing with new enquiries and queries
- Project manage, track and progress chase whilst organising and prioritising workload to meet all deadlines
- Provide data analysis and undertake investigations to drive sales and relationships and win additional business with key customers
- Work with Sales and Marketing management team and customers to refine product propositions and input into Stark’s marketing plans
- Confidently represent Stark at exhibitions
- Communicate customer intelligence back to the business to enable better proposition and service responses
- Undertake methodical administration as required, proactive use of telephone and follow up with emails to maintain clear audit trail
Qualifications and experience required:
- Maths and English GCSE or equivalent grades A-C essential
- 2 ‘good grade’ A levels or equivalent desirable
- Previous Sales and Account Management required (within the Energy sector with experience in selling sub-metering solutions would be desirable but is not essential)
- Previous experience/background/knowledge in a similar role/Technical Sales/Customer Service environment desirable
Other essential requirements:
- Must be a full UK driving licence holder and own vehicle preferred
- Role involves UK travel to visit customers/clients, typically in the office 2-3 days a week and travelling 2-3 days a week
If sounds like the role for you, we’d love to hear from you.