Sales Support Analyst (Blackpool)
Tasks for the role include:
- Providing proactive assistance and support to the Third Party Intermediary channel.
- Acting as a filter for all new business ordered, additional work requested, cancellations to works raised and any other changes.
- Ensuring the quality of sales orders processing is of the highest standard: timely, accurate and comprehensive.
- Qualifying telephone and email enquiries.
- Accurately capturing and processing all orders in Stark’s customer relationship management system (CRM), billing systems, and management information systems as necessary.
- Identifying issues with and errors in order data and escalating if unable to resolve.
- Preparing sales letters, quotations for products and services and tender documents and file accordingly.
Skills, qualifications and experience required:
- Articulate, professional and clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly accurate data inputting skills.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of word and excel.
- Consistently professional, confident and calm even in challenging situations.
- Demonstrate a customer focused approach; and an expectation of others to do likewise.
- Supportive and helpful team player with a flexible and positive attitude.
- Proactively share knowledge, skills and experience with others to increase team performance.
- Deliver a high volume of quality work on time.
- Sales administration experience gained within a technical environment desirable but not essential.
- Maths and English GCSE or equivalent grades A-C essential.
- 2 ‘good grade’ A levels or equivalent desirable.
We comply with the data protection principles when gathering and using personal information, as set out in our Data Protection Policy.