Senior Account Manager
Tasks, competencies & behaviours include:
- Directly support on & manage major critical accounts
- Develop long term customer relationships while identifying and capitalizing on opportunities that immediately satisfy customer needs
- Create excitement among team members promoting a culture of success, providing leadership, and implementing motivation programmes
- Understand Stark culture, strategy, product range, pricing and marketing positioning
- Communicate market intelligence back to the business to enable better proposition & service responses
- Keep senior management informed regarding progress and issues relating to strategic direction & customer relationships
- Product & market knowledge- Actively uses customer & competitor information to adapt sales strategy
- Sales Process- Confidently handles complex sales & negotiation processes & is able to respond to unanticipated situations
- Planning & Territory management- Is able to bring varied company resources to complex situations; has a long-term view of customers & how to grow them
- Relationship Management-Anticipates evolving customer needs; is viewed by customers as an advisor; has peer group respect and propagates ideas
Skills, Competencies and Experience required:
- Previous experience within the energy industry highly desirable
- Proven track record in an Account Management environment
- Previous cross sell/upsell experience
- Attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Intermediate Outlook and Office skills
Minimum qualifications required:
- GSCE (or equivalent) Grade A-C Maths and English.
- Good passes at A level or equivalent.
- A degree is desirable but not essential.
At least 2-3 days a week travel is required in this role for visiting clients. Additionally, ad-hoc travel is required to the Blackpool/Horley office and for attending training and meetings as and when required.
A full clean driving licence is essential for this role.
Please send in your CV and a covering letter, both in PDF format, explaining why you think you would be suitable for this role. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all.
We comply with the data protection principles when gathering and using personal information, as set out in our Data Protection Policy.