Senior Bureau Analyst
What does the role involve?
- Use of strong analytical and problem solving skills to identify energy & cost errors, and liaise with the suppliers to ensure any errors are corrected.
- Use of strong organisational skills to project manage the onboarding of new clients into the team, including creating new bespoke processes and procedures to suit their needs.
- Ability to take ownership of projects and queries and work determinedly to achieve the best result for our customers, through continuous communication with the suppliers.
- Creating and issuing a variety of reports to our customers, showing them details of their energy consumption and costs, provide updates on ongoing supplier disputes as well as other ad-hoc analysis/reporting as required.
- Working closely with customers and colleagues, handle queries by telephone and email, as well as maintaining our in-house developed databases and using a variety of bespoke Excel macros.
- Using previous team leader or supervisor experience to deputize for the Manager as required.
- Assisting with supervising the activity of the Bureau Analysts to ensure all projects are completed in a timely manner and to high quality.
- Supporting/managing the onboarding of new clients into the Bureau Services.
- Supporting the Manager in recruitment, team coaching/motivation and goal setting
Skills and experience required:
- Previous team leader or supervisory experience very desirable
- Previous experience in attending face to face client meetings and/or presenting to potential clients very desirable
- Analytical mind set, willing to drill in to data to find insight for the wider organisation
- Ability to deal with numbers, complex technical information and large volumes of data without being fazed
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel knowledge