About the role:
Working with the Systems Analyst and Support Manager and other team members from the wider Technology team; build and test interim solutions to elevate workload of other departments while supporting the deployment of permanent solutions. Monitor, analyse and improve system interactions throughout the business against agreed goals and objectives; whilst supporting users, developers and testers during this process and provide internal training to users of Stark Software systems, including but not limited to SUFL Systems and Stark CRM.
Personal attributes required:
- Highly organised
- Strong, effective communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Enjoys working as part of a team
Experience & skills required:
- Computer Science, Software Engineering or Development experience
- Problem Solving
- Very Strong Excel skills
- Any SQL, VBA and VB.Net experience
- Agile Development Methodology experience
- Experience using a CRM or Sales Reporting System
- Strong scientific/maths/computing A Levels, BSc or Higher desirable
We comply with the data protection principles when gathering and using personal information, as set out in our Data Protection Policy.