TPI Channel Executive
We are looking for a TPI Channel Executive to join our growing Sales team.
Join our rapidly expanding organisation. We are seeking a highly motivated, target driven individual with exceptional Sales skills to drive new business and manage existing accounts.
About the team
The TPI Channel team are part of the wider sales team at Stark and focus on the management and relationship with third party intermediaries (brokers) who are a significant sector of Stark’s core business. A new TPI Channel Executive is required for the TPI team to help develop relationships with both existing and new TPIs to ensure strong and loyal affiliation with Stark. Within the team currently there is a National TPI Channel Manager, three Channel Managers, three Executives and a Sales Support team member. Some of the team members are based in Blackpool and some in Horley.
The successful candidate for the role will:
- Be highly organised with good attention to detail.
- Prioritise work well.
- Work effectively and responsibly without close supervision. Articulate, professional and clear verbal communication skills.
- Be articulate, professional and clear verbal communication skills.
- Present information clearly and in an engaging way.
- Have good interpersonal and rapport-building abilities.
- Be consistently professional, confident and calm.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Energy/Utility experience is essential
- Knowledge of the TPI market is desirable
- Knowledge of gas market, Meter Asset Management, etc is desirable
- Driving licence required and own vehicle desirable
Minimum academic and/or professional qualifications required:
- GCSE or equivalent Maths and English grade A-C essential
- Educated to A level or equivalent standard desirable
We comply with the data protection principles when gathering and using personal information, as set out in our Data Protection Policy.